Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to School Writing Challenge - Week 2


Hello friends!  The first week of the Back to School Challenge has come and gone.  How did you do?  I have to admit, I drug my feet … I know, I know - it was my idea!  The same gnarly mind bugs that make me fret over my novels talked me into procrastinating.  It’s annoying, and an excuse, but … it’s a thing for me.

Regardless, it’s done now and I enjoyed it!  I won’t pretend I came up with anything mind-blowing because, well, I didn’t.  But I stopped stressing over my current MS and just wrote something for the heck of it – and that was fun!

Any lurkers out there: you’ve now seen what I wrote.  It ain’t poetry.  Think about participating this week.  *nudge*

Now for this week's challenge ...

Write a story in 300 words, or less, without using:
he, him, his, she, her, hers, they, them, their (you get the idea) 

GOOD LUCK! And have fun ... mostly, have fun.

1 comment: